Friday, February 15, 2008

Fun at C.O.S.I.


Throwing the ball down the hole!!!

Water is lot's of fun, huh, Jamison??? :)


All Wet!!!
Playing in the water with Uncle Altan :)




Space Potty!!!








I forget what it stands for . . . Columbus Ohio Science Institute??? Maybe???? Oh well, fun at the very least!! The kids had so much fun! Especially when we found the room for smaller kids. Of course my camera died so we have no pics of that!!! The water was a big hit!! We are thinking about getting a yearly pass there, they had so much fun! We will bring a change of clothes next time :)

2 comments:

Kate said...

Don't you just love how excited they get over some things? The aquarium pass is one of the best things I ever bought!

Kenny said...

Actually COSI stands for center of science and industry. I used to love going there also. When is was in scouts we spent the nite in the old location it is fun. Used to have a coal mine and all.